Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Newcomer

It was difficult choosing a name for my blog...."Blank Slate" seemed apt since it is my first time .I have never blogged before but regularly followed some Blogs especially one which is called "of this and that"which has truely inspired me.I am no good at writing...but my mind is full of thoughts which I want to bring forth. A blank slate , I hope would give me ample space to do just that.It is good to start like a child and learn as one goes along....I hope my plunge into the Blogosphere will be fulfilling.

2 comments:

  1. I love the name Blank Slate! I am sure you will find this rapidly filling with the millions of ideas and experiences that lie within.
    I cannot tell you how glad I am to see you blogging- all the very very best to you and your new venture!

    ReplyDelete