Total Pageviews

Monday, March 4, 2013

2013


Welcome to the year 2013

Like each year this year is 
A year of new beginnings.

But this year we leave Dubai,
Loved ones and family,
For whom my heart sadly aches.
Not moving from old to new
But to grounds familiar
And renew old connections.

The year that is over
Now the past.
grief and happiness both a part.
Weddings, a funeral,
All part of the game.
The young life we lost
Saddened us indeed
But we must pray and move on.
May his soul Rest In Peace.
The young bride 
Bless her with happiness
For not just this year but many more.

I thank kindly for
What fate may bestow
Guide us through the life path
To which we are new.

I wanted to do a round-up of 2012, started but found the process exhausting and finally thought it is better to just wave it goodbye and carry on. Would it be of interest to read anyway? Some are but I was not sure mine would be.

2012 was full and exciting, sometimes generous, sometimes traumatic and depressing. A whirl of activity towards the year-end mainly revolving round shifting homes.

I have entered this year relatively happy. But over two months have passed since the year began (and my last post) and I am determined to revive my almost dying blog! To resurrect it ..... I write.



1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you posting again!!!
    Yes, 2012 has indeed been busy, happy, traumatic for many of us. Hope you've settled down now.

    ReplyDelete